Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's about time!

So... how many books does one have to publish before one decides to make a website for the series?

Evidently in my case it is seven. I guess that makes it the <wink, wink, nudge, nudge> perfect time.

Well I was just getting tired of waiting for Amazon to post my latest cover image so I could start my bragging. Then it hit me while slogging through the torture of customizing another blog site that it might be a good idea to put up a quick blog site for the Shubin Cousins Adventure series.

I'm still not too pleased with this cheap template, but I wanted to get the content up first. I'll worry about perfecting the look for a later date.

Some ideas I want to do for this site is to include first chapters, add trivia, maybe explain some in-jokes (hmm... maybe that would ruin them), cite movie and book references. I've already added a character guide and cover character indexes. Any other ideas are welcome.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Actually, I like the template. The drawing kept making me think about all those dorky drawing books we've been slogging through and wondering if they were your drawings. :) And YAY for the site. Good job, Masha!

Post a Comment